THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 large bananas, Very ripe roughly broken up into pieces
- 1.5 Cups of sultanas
- 100 grams Butter
- 300 grams milk (HiLo)
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 150 grams wholemeal flour
- 75 grams plain flour
- 75 grams Self Raising Flour
- 60 grams oat bran
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 degs C. Grease muffin tin or line with muffin cases.
2.Add butter to and melt 2 minutes/60C/Speed 2.
3. Add milk and Bi carb to melted butter and combine 15 seconds/Speed 3.
4. Add all flour, oat bran and baking powder to and mix 30 seconds/Speed 5 or until well combined.
5. Add banana and sultanas to and combine 10 to 15 seconds/Speed 5 or until combined.
6. Spoon mixture into muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
The sweetness of these muffins comes from the sultanas and the ripe banana. No sugar is added.
Add more or less sultanas to taste to adjust sweetness.
These muffins are light and fluffy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.