- oil, for greasing
- 400 g reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 55 g white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Lime, zest only
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 150 g mixed berries, fresh or frozen, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C. Oil an 18 cm springform cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
2. Add ricotta, flour, sugar, eggs, lime zest and vanilla to mixing bowl and combine 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat mixing 5 sec/speed 6.
3. Spoon two-thirds of the mixture into the prepared tin, then sprinkle the berries over the top and slightly stir through. Top with the remaining ricotta mixture and smooth the top of the cake.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until just set. Turn the oven off and allow the cake to cool in the oven for 1 hour. Remove and cool completely before serving.
5. When ready to serve, garnish with extra berries and lightly dust with icing sugar (optional).
Edited recipes from the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Recipe Book by Professor Manny Noakes with photography by Alan Benson
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake