- 300g raw sugar/rapadurra, milled
- 75g Shredded coconut, mill
- 250g Non-dairy butter
- 4 eggs
- 150g GF SR Flour
- 100g almond meal
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 level teaspoon baking powder GF
- 80g coconut cream
- 100g Sweet williams soy chocolate chips
Line your muffin tin, mini or normal sized I made both, 36 mini muffins and 12 normal sized from this single batch.
mill sugar/rapadura 10sec/speed 9
mill coconut 15 sec/speed 9
add butter mix 30 secs/speed 5 turn down to speed 4 and add eggs one at a time through the lid hole. Scrape down sides.
Add all other ingredients except chocolate chips and hit it to speed 5 for 20-25secconds
remove from the thermomix bay and add choc chips and stir in with your spatula. Using a desert spoon divide the mixture, 3/4 spoonful for mini muffins and 1.5 spoons for a normal sized muffin.
Bake at 180' for 15-20 minutes, until perfectly golden.
I rotated mine twice to get an even golden glow.
They are rich, smooth and spongey. My whole extended family raved about them and snuck some take away baggies of them. My nephew stole the last of the mini muffins and hid from his sister with them behind the couch- they are that good.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Blueberry and Banana Cake