- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 500 grams Butter
- 395 grams condensed milk, Small Tin
- 5 Cups of SR flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Heat oven to 180-200 deg. line baking trays with paper.
2. Put sugar and butter into mixing bowl -- 1min/spd4. after about 30 secs, ensure it's all mixed through scraping down sides. Use spatula whilst mixing if necessary.
3. Add condensed milk, mix 30secs speed 6.
4. Add SR flour to mixing bowl. Again use spatula if necessary to ensure even mixing. 30secs speed 6.
5. Split mix into equal sized portions depending on flavour combos.
6. Add desired amount of flavourings ,choc chips etc mix 30secs speed 3 per portion.
7. Roll into balls and place on tray with space between. cook for about 10-12 mins, cool on tray.
This biscuit dough base makes around 80 cookies. Please see tips for all flavour combos and instructions.
You can mak these cookies any flavour and size. really easy and so yummy.
The dough and cookies freeze really well so if you arent wanting to do a large bake up, mix up the dough then freeze till needed.
My Favourite Flavour Combos,
These measurements are if the base mix is split into 6. If doing less or more flavours, adjust quantities accordingly.
Raspberry Ruffles - 2 heaped tbsps of Chocolate Raspberry Truffle YIAH Powder & 15mls Choclate Raspberry Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar.
Lemon & White Choc - 2 heaped tbsps of Lemon, Myrtle & White Choc YIAH Powder & Zest of 1 Lemon & Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Salted Caramel - 2 heaped tbsps Salted Caramel YIAH Powder & 50g Caramel Chips (Available in baking ailse with choc chips)
Chocolate Orange - 3 Heaped tbsps of Chocolate Orange YIAH Powder & 15mls of OMG (Blood Orange, Mango & Guava) YIAH Balsamic Vinegar
Triple Choc Chip - 40G Dark Choc Chips, 40g Milk Choc Chips & 40G White Choc Chips
Coconut & Raspberry Jam Cushions - 20g Dessicated Coconut, & Raspberry Jam
Once rolled into balls, press thumb into the top to create a well and fill well with jam.
Lamington Cookies - As above but add 3 Heaped tbsps Milk Chocolate YIAH Powder
Mint Choc Chip - Add 3tbsps Chocolate Mint YIAH Powder & 50g Choc Chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies