- 75 g Coconut Flakes (or shredded)
- 80 g pepitas
- 80 g sunflower seeds
- 70 g poppy seeds
- 80 g Black or white Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Black Chia seeds
- 50 g Cranberries (sulphur free)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract (or paste)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 120 g Rice Malt Syrup (or honey)
- 2 tbsp Protein Powder (Optional)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
Line a slice tray with baking paper.
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl. 15 secs, sp3. Scrape bowl with spatula to ensure the syrup/honey is off sides. 5 secs, sp3-4 until fully incoprorated.
Pour mixture into tray and pack down using MC.
Bake for 30 mins, or until golden (it may take longer if you have a small slice tray as it will be thicker).
Cut into 12-16 pieces and store in air tight container.
This was converted from 'Whole Pantry' app.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- 'You Won't Believe They Are Gluten Free Pancakes' (GF, DF, Refined SF)
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce
- Dutch Honey Cake