- 1 package Large jam swiss roll, or home made swiss roll
- 1 package Port wine jelly
- 1 can blackberries and/or raspberries, juice included
- 250 g Boiling water, to make jelly
- 60 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 g Cornflou
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 g full cream milk
- 250 g cream
- 1 banana, sliced into coins
- 20 g Grated chocolate, or other topping to garnish
Recipe is created for
Slice swiss roll into 1cm slices. Line a large glass bowl with the roll. Mix your jelly with the boiling water to dissolve, then add tin plus juice of blackberries. Pour jelly mixture onto swiss roll in bowl to soak up. Chill in fridge
Meanwhile make a batch od vanilla EDC custard. Place sugar and cornflour into thermomix and mill 10 sec speed 9. Add milk eggs and vanilla and cook 7 min 90 degrees, speed 4. Allow custard to cool a little before adding to top of swiss roll and jelly in bowl. Allow to cool for a few hours
Slice your banana and layer on top of custard. Place cream into clean and dry thermomix jug insert butterfly and whip on speed 3-4 until thick and forming peaks. Place cream on top of custard once cooled. Grate chocolate on top to finish
You can add whatever flavour jelly you like but stick to rasberry or port wine to compliment the fruit.
Choose a glass bowl so you can see the beautifully purple swiss roll that has soaked up the jelly mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins