- 170 grams Milk
- 75 grams vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 120 grams sugar
- 30 grams desicated coconut
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder, 125
- 125 grams white, milk or dark choc chips
- 125 grams blueberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and easy Banana bread breakfast bites (nothing bad in these): egg, gluten and dairy free
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Vanilla Bean Paste - Thermomumma
- Easiyo Homemade Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- Thick Yoghurt - Electric Yoghurt Maker - Thermomumma
- Quick Nutella & Tim Tam Icecream - Thermomumma
- Whatever Ice-Cream - Thermomumma
- Thick Vanilla Custard - Thermomumma
- Creamed Rice - Thermomumma
- Thick Chocolate Custard - Thermomumma
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie Filling - Thermomumma
- Cornmeat, Vege & Parsley Sauce - Thermomumma
- Sausages With Tomato & Onion Gravy - Thermomumma