- 230 grams Plain Flour (all purpose)
- 145 grams Sugar (caster or other substitute)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 185 grams dairy free milk
- 50 grams Canola oil (or other oil)
- 125 grams Blueberries (this was frozen blueberries weight)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Combine dry ingredients (Flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking powder) in Thermomix Bowl. Mix for 10 seconds speed 4.
2. Add oil and Milk to the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 8 seconds.
3. Add blueberries to bowl and fold in using the spatula going around the bowl in the correct way to not cut up the spatula.4. Spoon into 10 cupcake trays (or more with less batter for smaller muffins). Cook at 180 degrees for 15-25 minutes depending on size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)