- 150 grams Butter
- 300 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 300 grams SR flour
- 120 grams sugar
- 150 grams Frozen Blue berries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180o. Line a 12 hole muffin tray.
Add butter to TM and melt 1min, 50o set aside to cool.
Place milk, eggs and vanilla into bowl and mix 10 sec sp3
Add flour and caster sugar and butter mix until just combined 20sec sp4
Place frozen blue berries into simmer basked and dust with 1tblsp SR flour.
Shake excess flour off and place berries in TM bowl, with the help of the spatular gentle fold berries into batter.
Spoon mixture evenly into prepared muffin tray and cook for 20min or until skewer comes out clean.
Keep berries in frezzer until needed.
By dusting frozen berries with a little flour before adding them to batter will reduce them bleeding into the batter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits