- 300 g Mixed Fruit
- 150 g brown sugar
- 80 g Butter
- 1 tsp Bicarb Of Soda
- 210 g water
- 75 g plain flour
- 220 g SR Flour
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Place Mixed Fruit, Brown Sugar, Butter, Bicarb and Water in TM Bowl.
Cook 5 Minutes, 100 degrees, , .
Allow to Cool, then add
Plain Flour, SR Flour and 2 eggs and mix for
5 seconds on + speed 3,
Scrape down sides then 5 seconds on + speed 3.
Bake in a Moderate Oven for 1 hour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge