- 50 g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 70 g brown rice
- 1 tbsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Pink Lady apple (approx. 140 g), core removed
- 200 g mixed dried fruit (eg dates, apricots, cranberries, sultanas, goji berries)
- 90 g rolled oats
- 50 g puffed brown rice
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
- 70 g raw sugar
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 2 eggs
- 50 g honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a rectangular baking tin (31 x 21 x 5 cm) with baking paper, allowing a 2 cm overhang and set aside.
- Place brown rice, linseeds (flaxseeds) and chia seeds into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place apple into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add mixed dried fruit and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat chopping 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including reserved rice and seed mixture and 50 g coconut oil and combine 30 sec//speed 3, with aid of spatula.
- Transfer mixture into prepared baking tin, then lightly smooth down to form an even surface. Bake for 15-20 minutes (180°C) or until lightly browned on top. Allow to cool in tin for 20 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into 20 equal-sized portions then serve or transfer into a sealable container to store.
These breakfast bars are perfect for when you are on the go. Wrap them in baking paper and place into lunchboxes for a pre-lunch treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Rooibos and Cranberry loaf
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars