- 50 g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 70 g brown rice
- 1 tbsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Pink Lady apple (approx. 140 g), core removed
- 200 g mixed dried fruit (eg dates, apricots, cranberries, sultanas, goji berries)
- 90 g rolled oats
- 50 g puffed brown rice
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
- 70 g raw sugar
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 2 eggs
- 50 g honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a rectangular baking tin (31 x 21 x 5 cm) with baking paper, allowing a 2 cm overhang and set aside.
- Place brown rice, linseeds (flaxseeds) and chia seeds into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place apple into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add mixed dried fruit and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat chopping 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including reserved rice and seed mixture and 50 g coconut oil and combine 30 sec//speed 3, with aid of spatula.
- Transfer mixture into prepared baking tin, then lightly smooth down to form an even surface. Bake for 15-20 minutes (180°C) or until lightly browned on top. Allow to cool in tin for 20 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into 20 equal-sized portions then serve or transfer into a sealable container to store.
These breakfast bars are perfect for when you are on the go. Wrap them in baking paper and place into lunchboxes for a pre-lunch treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Breakfast Bliss
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Fresh strawberry milkshake
- Bliss balls- paleo
- The Secret Chocolate Cake
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Blueberry Coconut Muffins
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins adapted from well plated