- 50 g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 70 g brown rice
- 1 tbsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Pink Lady apple (approx. 140 g), core removed
- 200 g mixed dried fruit (eg dates, apricots, cranberries, sultanas, goji berries)
- 90 g rolled oats
- 50 g puffed brown rice
- 20 g desiccated coconut
- 70 g raw sugar
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 2 eggs
- 50 g honey
30minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a rectangular baking tin (31 x 21 x 5 cm) with baking paper, allowing a 2 cm overhang and set aside.
- Place brown rice, linseeds (flaxseeds) and chia seeds into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place apple into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add mixed dried fruit and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat chopping 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including reserved rice and seed mixture and 50 g coconut oil and combine 30 sec//speed 3, with aid of spatula.
- Transfer mixture into prepared baking tin, then lightly smooth down to form an even surface. Bake for 15-20 minutes (180°C) or until lightly browned on top. Allow to cool in tin for 20 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into 20 equal-sized portions then serve or transfer into a sealable container to store.
These breakfast bars are perfect for when you are on the go. Wrap them in baking paper and place into lunchboxes for a pre-lunch treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Seed and Chia Crunchies
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars
- Portuguese Donuts (Bolas de Berlim)
- Peach Blossom Cake
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Whatever Cereal Bars
- Crunchy Orange and Vanilla Granola
- Honey Icing
- 6 Grain Bread
- Crispy Honey Soy Sesame Chickien
- Cocoa Zucchini mini muffins
- Pumpkin scones
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding