- 1 apple, Quatered
- 1 Over ripe Banana
- 35 grams Dried Dates, Approx 12
- 1 egg
- 35 grams Flaxmeal
- 20 grams nutritional yeast
- 20 grams dessicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150 grams rolled oats
- 125 grams spelt flour, Or flour of your choice
- 40 grams sultanas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180° and line 2 baking trays.
- Place apple, banana, egg and dates in mixer bowl and mix speed 5 for 12 seconds scraping down the bowl half way through.
- Add flaxmeal, yeast, coconut and vanilla essence to bowl - speed 4 for 4 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oats, flour and sultanas for 30 seconds or until combined.
- Place heaped teaspoons of mixture onto trays and flatten out slightly.
- Place in oven 180° for 20 minutes or until just brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and move onto cooling tray. Enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.