THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 1/2 Cup Buckwheat Flour (can be milled from seeds at start)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup Apple Sauce (Made in advance)
- 1 3/4 cup filtered water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Mill Buckwheat for 1 Minute/Speed 10. Sift the Buckwheat.
Mix Baking Powder & Salt with the Buckwheat.
Make Apple Sauce in advance. Place 3 apples peeled, cored & roughly cut and 10g of water into TM bowl. Cook for 8 minutes/100 derees/speed 1. Puree for 10 seconds/speed 8.
Mix the Apple Sauce, Water, Vanilla & Apple Cider Vinegar to dry in dry ingredients until smooth.
Dry panfry. Serves 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels