THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 1/2 Cup Buckwheat Flour (can be milled from seeds at start)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup Apple Sauce (Made in advance)
- 1 3/4 cup filtered water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
15h 0minPreparation 15h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Mill Buckwheat for 1 Minute/Speed 10. Sift the Buckwheat.
Mix Baking Powder & Salt with the Buckwheat.
Make Apple Sauce in advance. Place 3 apples peeled, cored & roughly cut and 10g of water into TM bowl. Cook for 8 minutes/100 derees/speed 1. Puree for 10 seconds/speed 8.
Mix the Apple Sauce, Water, Vanilla & Apple Cider Vinegar to dry in dry ingredients until smooth.
Dry panfry. Serves 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤