- 1/2c sugar
- 60 grams Butter, unsalted works best
- 2 eggs
- 1 level tablespoon Milk
- 2 pods vanilla beans, or use vanilla essence
- 125 grams whipped cream
- Strawberry Jam
- icing sugar
Preheat oven to 190 degrees
add flour, butter (softened), eggs, milk & seeds from vanilla beans to bowl.
mix speed 3-4 for approx 30 seconds until mixture is smooth
pour in patty pans till 2/3 full
bake for 12 mins
when cool, cut at 45 degree angle around top of cupcake, to cut out cone shape. cut cone into two, to form the wings
fill hole in cupcake with whipped cream, arrange wings, and cover edges of wings with jam
if desired dust with icing sugar
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins