- 430 grams Milk, your choice
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 100 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 640 grams Baker's Flour, Or 400g baker's flour & 240g wholemeal SR Flour
- 60 grams raw cacao powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 75 grams unsalted butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 150 grams Dark chocolate (70% cocoa), chips or chopped
- 150 grams dried fruit, mixed
1h 40minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place milk, 10g of rapadura sugar and yeast in to . Set 4 min, 37 degrees and speed 1.
Add all other ingredients to not forgetting the 90g os rapadura sugar and set 30 sec, speed 5.
Now select dough mode for 8 mins
Turn out dough on to thermomat or greased thermoserver and cover. Put in warm position (car is a great spot) and allow to prove for 1 hour.
Turn out dough on to thermomat and mix in your chocolate chips and/or fruit.
Seperate dough into 16-24 pieces and roll into small balls. Place on thermomat on baking tray and in to a cold oven. Set oven temperature to 200 degrees (180 if fan forced) and cook for approx. 25-30mins or until they make a hollow sound when tapped.
Accessories you need
You can omit the chocolate chips and add dried fruit or any additive you would like. ie: orange zest, cherries etc
Another option I like is to swap 240g of the bakers flour for wholemeal self raising flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free