- 100 g Coconut
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g dates
- 2 green apples, quartered
- 200 g Milk, Any type of dairy or nut milk or water
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or (EVOO)
- 2 tablespoons Rapadura (or raw sugar)
- 500 grams Bakers Flour or Bread Flour
8Recipe is created for
Add milk or water with yeast and heat 2mins 37degrees speed 1. Add all remaining dough ingredients and mix 6sec speed 6. Knead dough 3 mins interval speed
allow dough to rise in warm place 30 mins or until doubled in size. Knock down with fist. Roll onto bench or thermomat into a large rectangle.
Once you have a very large flat rectangle, spread CADA mix evenly over dough. Optional sprinkle with cinnamon or extra sugar if desired.
start rolling your scrolls from the longest edge closest to you ensuring the roll is tight. If using thermomat move the roll on to your bench or cutting board, to slice into 12 portions.
Place on oven tray, and allow to rise again for approx 30 mins. Pre heat your oven to 200 degrees, and bake until golden brown. Optional: straight from the oven you can coat with some dissolved sugar in water to give a glossy appearance.
And Enjoy! These will freeze well for lunch boxes or reheat for a warm treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration Dip
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)