- 600 g whipping cream
- 200 g raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 340 g SR flour
- 150 g white chocolate melts
- 200 g white chocolate melts
- 50 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 50 g whipping cream
fit butterfly attachment to tm bladeadd 600ml cream into tm bowlsp4 until butter solids separate from buttermilk REMOVE BUTTERFLYadd 200g raw sugar, 4 medium eggs, dash vanilla extract, 100g dark brown sugar, 2tbs golden syrup, 340g SR flour and 150g white chocolate melts.mix sp 6 until well combined and white choc pieces broken down.tip into large round springform pan or bundt tin and bake 180deg 45mins
caramel bundt cake
fantastic cake to make when you have run out of butter but have plenty of cream!
no need to wash the fresh butter or strain off buttermilk!! too easy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Zucchini Hommus
- Apricot Crumble Slice
- Upside Down Tamarillo Cake
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cup Cakes with Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
- Double Choc Chip Cake with Fudge Frosting
- Apple Cake and Custard Slice
- Gingerbread House
- Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken Loaf with Orange Sauce and Spring Vegetables
- Chilli Oil
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Chocolate Cake -party size!