- 90 g raw sugar
- 100 g Butter, room temperature
- 90 g brown sugar
- 40 g Coconut
- 100 g Cornflakes
- 1 egg
- 100 g Self Raising Flour
Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced). Line two baking trays with oven proof paper.
1. Place Raw sugar in Bowl. Mill 3 secs/ Speed 9
2. Add Butter and brown sugar. Mix 15 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of Bowl
3. Add egg Mix 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of Bowl
4.Add Coconut, SR Flour and Cornflakes. Mix 10 secs/ speed 5.
5. Place teaspoon size balls onto oven trays and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes and then transfer onto cooling rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves