THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 g carrots, quartered
- 60 g pecans
- 250 g almonds
- 80 g dates
- 5 eggs
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 120 g Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 250 g Cashews
- 30 g coconut oil
- 50 g Coconut Syrup
- 100 g coconut cream
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease and line base of two 20 cm (8-Inch) non-stick spring form cake tines and preheat the oven to 180C2. Place carrots in Thermomix bowls and grate for 3 - 5 seconds / speed 5. Set aside3. Add the pecans and Turbo 0.5 second 1-2 times. Set aside with the carrots.4. Add the almonds and dates and chop for 10 seconds / speed 95. Add the remaining cake ingredients (except the carrots and pecans) and mix for 20 seconds / speed 4.6. Add the carrots and pecans and mix for 15 - 20 seconds / reverse speed 3.5 7. Divide the batter between the prepared spring form pans and bake for 15 to 25 minutes.8. Remove from the oven and let the cake cool completely in the tin before removing.
1. Place cashews in Thermomix bowl and mill for 1 minute / speed 92. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 3 - 4 minutes / speed 4.3. Spread onto one of the cooled cakes. Place the other on top and spread over the top. Sprinkle with chopped pecans
"Cream Cheese" Frosting
Store in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Gingerbread house
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)
- Choc-chip Banana Bread
- Dark chocolate, fig & ginger Christmas fruit mince.
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- M & M Cookies
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Mango Chutney (Refined Sugar Free)