- 375 grams plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 125 grams softened butter
- 100 grams olive oil
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 220 grams light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 juice of 1 orange
- 440 grams carrots
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 C/ gas 4. Grease and flour a 25cm round cake tin.
Chop using TM, 5 seconds, speed 5
Add all other ingredients and mix for 5 seconds. Push down. Mix again for 5 seconds.
Pour into cake tin.
Cook for 60 minutes.
It is nice with a lemon drizzle icing (juice of 1/2 lemon and approximately 100-150g icing sugar mixed together)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre