- 2 Small carrots, roughly chopped (60-80 grams)
- 1 cup Dry Roasted Cashews
- 15 pitted dates
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- Extra coconut for rolling
- 1 centimetre ginger, Peeled and cut into small pieces (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into your TM
2. Chop for 4 secs at speed 9
3. Srape down sides
4. Chop again for another 10 seconds until the mixture looks like a dough
5. Turn out mixture into a bowl
6. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls
7. (Optional) Roll in desiccated coconut
7. Set, and store, in the fridge or freezer
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Karaage Chicken
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Ginger Bread Cupcakes