- 225 grams carrots
- 1 tablespoon water
- 170 grams Butter, at room temperature
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 140 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
Place patty pans in a 12 tin muffin tin.
Cut carrot into chunks, place in the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside in a bowl.
Place butter and brown sugar in the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down the sides.
Add all the other ingredients, except the carrot and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 5 seconds.
Add carrots and mix on reverse for 15 seconds on speed 3.
Spoon mixture into prepared patty pans and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 20 minutes or until muffins spring back.
Leave to cool in the muffin tin for approximately 15 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool.
These make delicious healthy lunchbox treats!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)