- 40 grams halved walnuts
- 200 grams carrots, Cut into pieces
- 100 grams Nut and seed butter
- 20 grams Linseeds
- 65 grams Quinoa flakes
- 100 grams banana, frozen, Cut into pieces
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 1 level tsp Baking Powder, gluten free
- 1/2 level teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 level tsp ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
- 1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced and line a 18 x 25cm slice tin if not using a bar mould.
2. Add walnuts to the bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7 then set aside
3. Add carrots and chop 3 seconds speed 5, scrape down sides then add all remaining ingredients including reserved walnuts.
4. Blend for 20 seconds, speed 4, scrape down sides and blend for a further 10 seconds on speed 4
5. Pour into a bar mould or slice tin
6. Bake or 20 minutes or until golden in colour.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice