- 125 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 155 grams brown sugar
- 85 grams desicated cocnut
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 150 grams plain flour
1. Place butter, water and golden syrup in TM bowl.
2. Add Bi-carb soda, mix on Spd 2 approx 30 sec till dissolved.
3. Add remaining ingredients, flour, sugar, oats coconut.
Mix Sp2 approx 20 sec, scrape down sides, mix again for another 10 sec.
4. Spoon heaped tsp size mixture, roll in to balls and place on lined tray. Flatten with a fork a little.
5. Bake approx 10-12 mins or until golden brown,but still soft to touch.
6. Let stand on trays for 5 mins before transferring to wire rack to cool
Pre heat oven 160 degrees Line 2 baking trays
They may feel crumbly, but will stick together when rolled and pressed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins