THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g Rapadura or Coconut Palm Sugar
- 120 g Cashew Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 g GF Cornflakes, I used Nature&#039;s Path brand: //shop.naturespath.com/Honeyd-Corn-Flakes/p/NPA-602187&amp;c=NaturesPath@ColdCereals
- 70 g water or milk of choice
- 50 g sultanas
Mill rapaura/coconut palm sugar for 10 secs / speed 9.
Add cashew butter and vanilla, blend 1 minute / speed 3.
Add 150g cornflakes and baking powder, grind for 10 seconds / speed 5.
Mix for 20 seconds / speed 3, adding water (or milk) in through the lid while blades are moving.
Add remaining cornflakes and sultanas, mix for 20 seconds / / speed 3.
Spoon out one tablespoon of mixture at a time onto a baking tray, pressing the flat into cookies as you go.
Bake for 15 mins then let cool and enjoy!
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Change the flavour by adding:
- choc chips
- dried fruit (eg. apple, cranberry, apricot)
- different nut butters eg. almond, peanut
- sunbutter or coconut butter for nut free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits