- 200 g rolled oats
- 100 g Cashews raw
- 35 g chia seeds
- 60 g raw cacao powder
- 55 g water
- 80 g honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 75 g choc chips dark
Place cashews in bowl and mill speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Place oats into bowl and mill speed 9 for 15 seconds.
Return milled cashews to bowl and add remaining ingredients except choc chips. Mix on speed 6 for 30 seconds.
Add choc chips and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Roll cookie dough into balls and flatten with fork. Bake in 160 degree oven 15-20 minutes.
Try quinoa instead of oats for completely gluten free.
Use dairy free choc chips for completely dairy free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Cheats Mansef