- 2kg --- pineapple slice, canned, drain juice/water
- 500 grams icing sugar
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 5 cloves
- 400 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Corn Flour
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon salt
- 280 grams cold unsalted butter
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 3 tablespoon cold water
- 6 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanlilla extract/cognac
1. Put pineapple slices into jug, and blitz Speed 6-7, 10 sec.
2. Using a cloth strainer, strain as much juice out as possible.
3. Put rest of ingredients into jug, 30min, Varoma, Speed 1, Reverse. Make sure the jam is sticky and dry.
4. Roll into small balls (slightly smaller than small marbles). Leave in Fridge.
1. Mix flour, icing sugar, salt, 4-5 sec, Speed 6.
2. Put in cubes of butter, 10-15 sec, Speed 6. Should be resemble a crumbly texture
3. Add cold water, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. 2-3 sec, Speed 4.
4. Chill in fridge, 10 mins, covered
5. roll out to 1/2cm thickness.
6. Cut out dough with cutter. Place on baking tray (lined with baking paper) with a 1 inch distance.
7. Glaze the whole tart. Place pineapple jam ball onto centre
8. Bake 160deg C, 20 min, or until golden brown.
Pineapple Jam - make this a day ahead
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf
- Banana & Date Cake (Sugar Free)
- Orange Chiffon Cake
- Malaysian Thick Satay Peanut Sauce
- Kaya (Coconut custard jam) - Thick and smooth
- 10 Minutes Authentic Clear Tom Yum Goong
- Mantau (Steamed Plain Chinese Buns)
- (Converted) Adam Liaw's Char Siu Pork Neck
- Steamed Mua Chee (Glutinous Rice Dollops with Peanut Sugar Crumbs)
- Tomato with Curry Leaves Soup
- Pane Al Cioccolato (Chocolate Chip Bun)
- Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free