- 280 g mashed bananas (about 2-3 bananas)
- 250 g nut butter (or sunflower butter if prefer nut free)
- 75 g honey
- 2 eggs
- 25 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 25 g Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 70 g frozen raspberries
- 70 g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Grease 3 mini loaf tins. (I used tins that measured 13.8 * 6.9 * 4.6cm)
3. Place bananas, nut butter, honey & eggs in to TMX bowl and puree for 15 sec / Sp3. Scrape down sides & repeat.
4. Add cocoa pwder, coconut flower, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt to TMX and mix for 15sec / Sp3. Scrape down sides & repeat.
5. Add chia seeds, raspberries & chocolate chips and mix 15 sec / Sp2.
6. Pour mix into prepared tins and bake for 55 mins.
7. Once cooked let bread cool on cooling rack.
You could bake in a larger loaf tin but you will need to adjust cooking times.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes