THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150g Butter
- 150g brown sugar
- 70g raw sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2lg eggs
- 200g Oats,rolled
- 200g plain flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tsp salt
- 150g choc chips
- 150g dried cherries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
pre heat oven to 180
add first 4 ingrediants and mix speed 4/ 20secs
add eggs mix 10sec/speed4
add next 4 ingrediants and mix 10secs/rev/speed4 till combined
add choc and cherries and mix 5secs/rev/speed4 i used spatula to make sure mixed through
makes approx 48 cookies just put tbs size of mix on trays i put 12 on each tray cook approx 15mins till golden cool
this was a epicurious recipe converted to thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice