- 2 apples, peeled
- 130 g peanut butter (homemade if possible)
- 100 g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 300 g rolled oats
- 20 g chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Cacao or cocoa powder
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place apples in thermomix. Chop on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape apple from sides of the bowl. Cook on 100 degrees, speed 2 for 5 minutes until soft. Puree on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and milk to pureed apples. Cook on 80 degrees, speed 1 for 2 minutes. Add rolled oats and chia seeds and cacao to wet mixture, mix together on speed 4 for 20 seconds. Mixture will be quite wet. Spread crunchy museli mix onto lined baking trays. Bake in 160 degree oven for up to 1 hour, stirring to break crunchy museli up into little clusters every 10-15 minutes. Museli will not become hard and crunchy in the oven, it will get crunchy as it cools. To test if granola is ready, take a little bit from the tray and sit on a plate to cool. Test for crunchiness when cool and cook for longer if required.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Friands
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls
- Cream Cake
- Pepper & Me Brown Butter Cookies