- 150g raw almonds
- 260g Beetroots, rouchly choped
- 60 g dates, pitted, or raw honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 40 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder, or 1/4 ts bi carb soda
- 40 g macadamia oil or avocado, or coconut oils
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 75 g frozen raspberries or blueberries, Optional
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees for fan forced or 180 degrees with no fan.
- Add raw almonds to TM bowl and mill on Speed 9 for 5 seconds.
- Add raw beetroot to TM bowl and chop on Speed 5 for 10 seconds.
- Add all remaining ingredients except berries. Mix on Speed 5 for 5 seconds, scrape down & repeat for another 5 secs.
- Add berries if using and mix on Reverse, Speed 3 for 5 seconds.
- Spoon into muffin patty cases.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
Chocolate & Beetroot Red velvet cupcakes
Very filling - I have adapted this recipe from Terssa Cutter check out her ideas for healthy frostings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs