- 125 grams Butter, (room temp)
- 65 grams caster sugar
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 210 grams Self Raising Flour
- 130 grams chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
1. Place butter, sgars and vanilla into TM bowl. Cream together for 1 minute on speed 4.
2. While TM running, add egg through hole in lid and continue mixing for 30 seconds on speed 3-4.
3. Add flour, knead on interval setting for 30 seconds
4. Add chocolate chips, knead on interval setting for 30 seconds
5. Place teaspoonfuls of mixture onto baking sheet, flatten slightly and cook for 15 minutes at 160degrees fan forced.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake