- 200 g unsalted butter, 2 sticks (1 cup)
- 150 g white sugar, 3/4 cup
- 150 g brown sugar, 3/4 cup
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 288 g flour, all-purpose, 2 1/4 cup
- 1 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 340 g chocolate chips, 2 cups (12oz pack)
Recipe is created for
- 1. Preheat oven to 190C
2. Place butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract into main bowl, cream mixture for 20 seconds, speed 4.5
3. Scrape down and repeat 30 seconds, speed 4.5 while adding eggs 1 at a time
4. Add flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and mix 20 seconds, speed 5
5. Add chocolate chips and mix 10 seconds, reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 5
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets
7. Bake for 9-11 minutes until golden brown
Accessories you need
Pan Cookie Variation:
Preheat oven to 175C, Grease 15x10 in pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brwon.
Slice and Bake Cookie Variation:
Prepare dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 15-in log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes (may keep 1 week; freeze for up to 8 weeks) Preheat oven to 190C. Cit omtp 1/2 inch thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)