- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 170 grams brown sugar
- 60 grams almond meal
- 90 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 140 grams icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon water
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 deg. Lightly grease and line a slice pan.
Weigh butter into bowl and melt for 2mins, 70 deg, Sp 2.
Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix 10 secs Sp 3. Scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat.
Using a spatula press mixture firmly into pan.
Bake for 12-14 mins. Cool in pan.
Add all ingredients into bowl except coconut. Cook for 1.5 mins, 70 deg, Sp 3. Spread icing over cooled base and sprinkle with coconut. Allow to set in fridge and then cut into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls