- 100 g chocolate, Bar broken into pieces
- 45 g golden syrup
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces 1-2 cm
- 90 g cereal, rice, crispy, or other cereal
- 2 tbsp Shredded coconut, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chocolate pieces into Thermomix bowl and chop 10 seconds speed 8
- Add the butter AND syrup to the bowl
- Combine 2 minutes, 50C speed 3 or until melted
- Add the Rice Krispies/cereal to the bowl
- Add optional shredded coconut to the bowl
- Mix Reverse speed stir/soft for 1- 1 1/2 minutes or until combined
- Divide the mixture between 12 paper cake cases, (use a muffin tray for support).
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, make the well in the nests buy gently pushing the mixture to the sides.
- Leave to set, then decorate with chocolate eggs etc.
Accessories you need
Great to make with the kids!
The recipe can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free chocolate and cereal.
Butter can be substituted for coconut oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour