- 500 g Bakers Four
- 250 g full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 pinch salt
- 70 g Butter
- 50 g Raw Caster suger, or Coconut suger
- 1 --- egg
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 170 g mini choc chips
- 70 g Cranberries
- 11/2 tsp ground cinnamon, or Mill your own
- 11/2 tsp ground nutmeg, or Mill your own
- 80 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100 g water
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon sugar, or coconut suger
1h 35minPreparation 1h 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Mill any items in the ingredients you want to first and put aside. eg Cinnamon sticks or Raw sugar.
2. Place Full cream milk and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 3mins/37degrees/speed1.
3. Add Bakers Flour,salt,butter,caster sugar,egg,cinnamon,nutmeg,cloves and mix 6sec/speed7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then knead 2-3 mins/.
4. Add Cranberries and Mini Choc Chips and mix 10sec//speed5.
5. place your Oven Thermomat on a baking tray or Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
6. Transfer dough onto Thermomat or floured work surface and work into a ball...remember you can easily get your dough out by turning your bowl upside down on your matt/surface and turning your blades anticlockwise so your dough drops out...remove any bit that may still be in your bowl and work into a ball. Wrap in your mat and leave to proof in a warm place until doubled in size (30mins approx).
7. Knock down dough and divide into 12 or 24(mini) equal-sized pieces. Form into balls rolling dough in the palm of your hand in a circular motion on your mat. Place apart on mat as you go or place close together for more of a slab/loaf effect. Leave to proof again while you prepare the piping.
8. pre heat your oven to 220 degres C.
Proofing mat and oven mat
Accessories you need
This receipe is converted from the Thermomix Basic Cook Book that comes with your TM5 or on your Basic Cook book chip...so easy to use on TM31 or 5 or 21....remember to alter the ingriedents and skip step one with lemon zest.
Hot Choss buns are perfect at Easter...or anytime really . Serve fresh or toasted and with or without butter.
Once completed cooled store in airtight container ready for use.
For Chocoholics....you can do without any fruit, add white choc bits in place of Cranberries.
Additional items you will need:
A piping bag
Oven Thermomat/Baking paper (baking on)
Thermomat (for Proofing)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)