- 250 grams dark chocolate
- 150 grams Butter, chopped
- 175 grams caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams almond meal
- 75 grams plain flour
- icing sugar or cocoa, to dust
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Break chocolate into pieces and add to bowl, grate for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Add butter to chocolate in bowl and melt for 3 minutes, 50 degrees on speed 3.
Remove bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
When chocolate and butter are cool, add sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix 20 seconds on speed 2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add almond meal and plain flour and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Pour mix into prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes.
Cool in tin.
Remove from tin and cut into pieces.
Dust with icing sugar or cocoa to serve.
Preheat Oven to 160 degrees C Fan Forced and grease and line an 18cm X 28cm slice pan.
Accessories you need
This is a deliciously moist brownie that goes down a treat with a cuppa for afternoon tea or as dessert with a big scoop of vanilla bean icecream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Cauliflower & Butter Bean Soup
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Apricot & Coconut Slice
- White chocolate and cranberry slice
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Coconut Citrus Tarts
- Sticky Pineapple Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream Scones
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake