- 1 can Chocolate Condensed Milk
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate Melts
- 200 grams shredded wheat biscuits
- 100 grams whole almonds
- 100 grams Vogels cluster crunch cereal
- 20 grams Butter
Place biscuits and almonds in bowl and blitz for 3 sec/sp5 or until desired consistency is achieved. If you want it finer, mix a few more seconds. Remove from bowl.
Add chocolate condensed milk, butter and chocolate melts to bowl. Melt 6 mins/50 degrees/sp1.
If you don't have chocolate condensed milk, add 100g extra chocolate to regular condensed milk.
Add biscuits, almonds and cereal to bowl. Mix on /sp3 until all combined. Press into a slice tray and refrigerate until set. Slice and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Add dried cranberries for tang.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes