- 200 g raw sugar
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 250 g Butter, Softened
- 200 g plain flour
- 60 g Self Raising Flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 200 g Milk
- 200 g peanuts
- 70 g raw sugar
- 10 g peanut oil
- 100 g Butter, Softened
- 200 g Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 80 g cream
Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line a cake tin.
Mill sugar for 10 seconds / speed 9. Add chocolate and grate for another 10 seconds / speed 9. Add butter then melt 5 minutes / 60 degrees / speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine for 10 seconds / speed 4. Ensure flour has completely mixed into the melted chocolate, if not, mix again for another 3 seconds on speed 4.
Pour into prepared cake tin and bake for 40 - 50 minutes / 170 degrees. Cake is cooked when a skewer in the middle comes out with a small amount of crumbs stuck to it, not when completely clean. If your skewer is comletely clean, your cake is over cooked.
Allow cake to cool completely before slicing in half, horizontally. While cake is cooling, make your peanut frosting and ganache.
Mill sugar for 10 seconds / speed 9.
Add peanuts and gringd for 10 seconds / speed 9. It should be smooth, if there are any large chunks of nuts, mill again for 3-4 seconds / speed 9.
Add oil and butter (ensiure butter is soft) and mix to combine for 20 seconds / speed 6 or until smooth and creamy.
Regrigerate while you make the ganache.
Grate chcolate 10 seconds / speed 8. Scrape sides and add cream, then cook for 3 minites / 60 degrees / speed 1. Pour over cake once it has been filled with peanut frosting.
Peanut Butter Frosting
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)