- 40 g Copha
- 80 g brown sugar
- 15 g cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 g Self Raising Flour
- 10 g water
- 1 pinch salt
- 450 g rhubarb
- 1 juice of a lime
- 80 g raw sugar
- 60 g water
- 150 g Raw macadamias
- 1 zest of 1 lime
- 40 g sugar
- 80 g coconut milk
8Recipe is created for
Melt copha 2 min/50 deg/sp 2
Add Brown sugar and mix 2 min/sp 4, scraping sides as you go.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 2 min/sp 3 until combined.
Roll out flat on Thermomat then place in flan or pie tin. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and place prepared pie crust in freezer for 10 min. Remove and bake 15 min/180 degrees.
Allow to cool.
Cut rhubarb into 3cm lengths. Place in jug with remaining ingredients and cook 10 min/100 deg/sp 3.
Once cooked, puree for 20 sec/sp 5.
Refrigerate while preparing madacamia lime cream.
Soak macadamias in enough water to cover them for 1 hour.
Place sugar and zest into jug and mill 20 sec/sp 9.
Add macadamias and coconut milk and blend 2min/sp 6, scraping sides to incorporate all the nuts.
Spread macadamia cream on base and top with rhubarb. Refrigerate or freeze until rhubarb has set.
Macadamia Lime Cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup