- 125 grams unsalted butter, Softened to room temp.
- Raw caster sugar, Half cup
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla esence
- Flour, Plain, 1 cup
- cocoa, Half cup
- Half level tsp baking powder
- Half level tsp Bi Carb Soda
- Buttermilk or rice milk, Half cup
- 200 grams milk chocolate pieces, May use white or dark
- 75 grams unsalted butter room temp
- 250 grams cream cheese, Spreadable
- icing sugar, Sifted
Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy 20-40 seconds speed 5-6. Add egg and vanilla beat another few seconds., add all dry ingredients along with milk and mix until combined speed 3-4 drop tablespoons onto paper lined baking trays leaving room to spread. Try to keep uniform size and round shape. Should produce 32 pieces. Bake in hot oven 200 degrees 8-10 minutes until puffed and lightly browned on edges.let stand for 5 minutes on tray then remove to wire rack to cool.
Filling- grate chocolate on speed 8 for 7-10 seconds. Add butter and melt 2 minutes on 50 degrees speed 3.chek if all melted then allow to cool before adding cream cheese and icing sugar. Beat together speed 4-5 until smooth and combined. Remove from bowl and place in fridge until required. Pipe or spread filling onto half bases and sandwich together just prior to serving.
Accessories you need
May be dusted with extra icing sugar to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake