- 130 g Butter
- 160 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 Bananas (ripe)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 350 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 130 g Milk
- 50 g sugar (extra)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon (extra)
- 20 g Butter
- 70 g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon Milk
Preheat oven to 180°. Grease and line a ring cake tin.
Cream butter and sugar 10secs/sp5.
Add eggs one at a time 5 secs/sp4 each.
Add bananas and vanilla, mix 5 secs/sp4.
Add flour, baking soda and milk. Mix until just combined 5-8secs/sp8.
Put a thin layer of cake mixture (approx one third) in cake tin and sprinkle half of the extra sugar and cinnamon on top. Spread another thin layer of cake mixture and top with the rest of the extra sugar and cinnamon. Finally spread remaining cake mixture on top.
Bake 35-40mins at 180° until a skewer comes out clean. Leave to cool before icing.
Mix butter, icing sugar and milk 1min/sp4. Drizzle over cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice