- 2 mandarins, Leave the skin on, quatered
- 225 grams Butter, Softened
- 200 grams sugar
- 5 eggs
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 20cm cake tin.
2. Place mandarina (don't bother peeling them!) and butter into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8. Scrap down sides of bowl and blitz again for 7 sec/speed 8.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4.
4. Pour into 20cm round cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Easy whole mandarin cake
Can be made with half the quantity of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve