- 1 whole orange cut into quarters
- 185g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 50g Maple syrup
- chia seeds
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin.
2. Place orange and butter into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4.
4. Pour into 20cm round cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Can serve with some double cream or as is.
Can use poppy seeds instead of chia seeds, or no seeds at all.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life