THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 Fuji Apples cored
- 25 g Raw almonds (skin on)
- 25 g walnuts
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 130 g Unsweetened almond milk
- 60 g Pure Maple Syrup, (Or preferred liquid sweetner)
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 heaped teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 30 g olive oil spread
- 30 g coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- Turn oven to 180'C
- Mill nuts and seeds for 45sec Speed 9. Set aside.
- Add Fuji Apples and chop 5 sec Speed 9, then scrape down sides.
- Add milled seeds and nuts and all other ingreadients and mix 10 sec Speed 5 (do not overmix or muffins will not be light and fluffy)
- Spray muffin trays with olive oil and divide evenly into 12-capacity muffin tray.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle a little on top of each muffin
- Bake for 20mins, or until muffins spring back when gently pushed
- Cool in tray for 5mins and then turn out on cooling rack
- Great for breakfast
- Healthy substitute for a donut
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Doughnut Bundt
- Gourmet crackers