- 2 bananas
- 100 g dates
- 125 g vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 370 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 150c.
2. Add dates to bowl, chop for 10 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add eggs, vanilla, oil & banana. Mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
4. Add sugar, flour, cinnamon & bicarb soda. Mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
5. Spoon into lined muffin tray & bake for approx 18-20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Ginger custard tart
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Hotteok - (Korean dessert)