- 2 bananas
- 100 g dates
- 125 g vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 370 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 150c.
2. Add dates to bowl, chop for 10 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add eggs, vanilla, oil & banana. Mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
4. Add sugar, flour, cinnamon & bicarb soda. Mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
5. Spoon into lined muffin tray & bake for approx 18-20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes