- 200 grams plain flour
- 1&amp;amp;1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams banana
- 130 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams Coconut Flour
- 1/4 level teaspoon mix spice
- 200 grams Pears, cored
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Lightly coat loaf pan with cooking spray
3. In a bowl, combine both flours, baking soda,baking powder, mix spice cinnamon and salt, set aside.
4. Combine eggs, banana, pears,sugar and oil in TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4, or until combined, but still a little chunky.
5. Add flour mixture to bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
6. Spoon the batter ino the pan, and place in oven or 45 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Just before its cooked sprinkle coconut flakes, not to soon you may burn them.
7. Cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto a rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves