- 100 grams caster sugar
- 45 grams brown sugar
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 125 grams coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams sour cream
- 190 grams Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 180°C. Lightly greese and line 25cm ring tin with baking paper.
1. Place sugar in the bowl and make caster sugar by milling it for 3 seconds on speed 10. Set aside.
2. Place coconut oil in bowl and run hot water on sides of jug to melt
3. Add caster sugar, brown sugar, bananas, eggs and sour cream. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
4. Add self-raising flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
5. Pour mixture into cake tin. Bake for 40 minutes.
I swapped sour cream out for for greek yoghurt and this also worked fine.
By reducing the sugar and adding more bananas it still maintains its sweetness.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart