- 190 grams butter, soft unsalted, room temperature
- 190 grams dark chocolate, best quality
- 3 eggs, large at room temperature
- 1/2 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 150 grams walnuts, chopped
- 110 grams plain flour
- 150 grams dried fruit and nuts, your choice - not pistachios
- 100 grams dried blueberries
Recipe is created for
set oven 180 degrees fan forced
mill sugar 10 seconds speed 9 (set aside)
place walnuts in TM bowl,lid, turbo once to chop
Mill chocolate 5 seconds speed 7
add butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar,salt, plain flour, walnuts (or fruit and nuts of your choice- dried blueberries are terrific))
mix 20 seconds speed 6 reverse
pour into pan
Bake in oven for 25-31 minutes, check that the top looks crackled and mix does not run or move before taking out of oven., every 2 minutes count so check regularly.
will set more inside tin when cooling, but do not take out of oven while mixture is still runny.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat