- 110 grams softened butter
- 75 grams raw sugar, ground to caster sugar
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams Butter, Room Temperature
- 300 grams raw sugar, Ground to Icing sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons Milk
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven 180 degrees .Grind raw sugar for 5 secs speed 10. Add all other ingredients & blend 2mins speed 4. Divide into cupcake cases & bake for around 15 mins.
Grind sugar for 20 secs speed 10 scrape down sides & repeat. Add butter & milk, blend speed 8 20 secs.
Pipe or spread buttercream onto cupcakes. Can add additional decoration to suit occassion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake