- 110 grams softened butter
- 75 grams raw sugar, ground to caster sugar
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams Butter, Room Temperature
- 300 grams raw sugar, Ground to Icing sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons Milk
Pre heat oven 180 degrees .Grind raw sugar for 5 secs speed 10. Add all other ingredients & blend 2mins speed 4. Divide into cupcake cases & bake for around 15 mins.
Grind sugar for 20 secs speed 10 scrape down sides & repeat. Add butter & milk, blend speed 8 20 secs.
Pipe or spread buttercream onto cupcakes. Can add additional decoration to suit occassion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops